Alabama

Need a wedding planner in Huntsville

I am not looking for someone to plan my whole wedding. I just need someone to oversee the rehearsal and day of the wedding. If anyone knows of any wedding coordinators in the Huntsville area who aren't going to charge me an arm and a leg for this PLEASE let me know. THANKS! :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need a wedding planner in Huntsville

• MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Miss Susie.  I hired her for my May wedding and basically we picked the package for the day of.  I can't remember how much that package is though.  Here's the link to her website:   http://misssusie.com/index.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Kariannm23Kariannm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she is the one I tired already and she is booked the day I need her at the end of May. Thanks for the reply.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You are welcome to check out my website. I'd love to be of assistance!

www.top2bottomevents.com
  • edited December 2011
    PLEASE try Bruce at Talk of the Town in Scottsboro.  He is great with every aspect and handles the details.  Give him a call and make an appt.  He will save you $$$$$... Tell him "Bonnie" sent you.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to coordinate your rehearsal and wedding day!  Please feel free to e-mail me at beckysbrides@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a coordinator for your special weekend I would love to have the opportunity to work with you!  I am certain we could create a package with an associated fee that would comfortably fit your budget.  Please see my contact info below and I hope to hear from you soon!

Becca
    beccaboo7r@gmail.com
    205-441-2423
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards