Michigan-Detroit
Options

Transportation- Limousines

Has anyone used any of these limosuine services? We are trying to decide with what company to go with, any suggestions/experiences would be helpful! We are looking for a vechile that will hold 14 people and travel from troy to detroit and back.

Aristocat Transportation, Inc.
Millennium Limousines Inc.
Satisfaction Limousines
Rochester Limousine

Thanks!

Re: Transportation- Limousines

• Options
    I haven't used aristocat but if you have or say you have a stay and play social membership (google it, its for metro detroit social and athletic stuff), you can get a 10% discount I believe. I don't remember if I have used the other vendors but one I can tell you to not use is entertainment express. The limos were not new and a friend of mine got the limo for free for us because her prior rental for a bachelorette party, it broke down several times throughout the party night and they wouldn't refund her money, only give her a three hour comp service that had to be used mon-Fri. I used Blue Diamond Limo for my wedding and I was mostly very happy with it. The limo was new and the driver was awesome, my complaint is that I needed a bus to fit 25, the bus limo I rented was suppose to fit 30 two people had to stand and everyone else was crammed in. However, I have experienced that on other party buses as well where the so called occupancy amount was very overestimated. Just call around and get quotes, use your intuition. If the sales person doesn't seem very reliable, the service may not be either.
  • Options
    We used Aristocat in Warren for our wedding. Our limo presumably seated 14, but limo companies always over-state what the occupancy is. Our wedding was in August, a hot day, and there were I think 8 people in our limo. There was room for more, but to be honest it would have been a tight fit getting to 14.

They were prompt and easy to work with. We hired the large limo to take us one way to the wedding, and I hired another smaller sedan to pick my parents up after the wedding to take just them home, we had rides from the wedding to hotels, homes, etc. I think rental for these 2 one way rides, each about 40-50 miles, was about $300. Not sure what they charge for all night rental for a large limo

They also have buses that will hold a large party more comfortably. They are located in the same building as Lavda's limos in Warren, on 12 Mile Rd across from the GM tech center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards