Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Shoreshotz1 Photography is amazing! You wont be disappointed!

I just had to pass on the amazing expereince we had with Amanda of Shoreshotz1 Photography. We found her here on the knot.com and would recommend her a million times over! We met with Amanda multiple times right on the wedding site (I was a barefoot on the beach bride) :) so that we could all talk about our ideas. She was so creative and her ideas unique. She got exactly what my groom and I wanted which was creative and artsy shots of the big day! When the wedding day came she even showed up with fun props for us to use- we loved them!! The entire experience was fun for us, our family and wedding party!  When we finally got to see the wedding pictures it was like reliving the day all over again. They are exactly what we wanted. We have amazing colored, black and white, sepia and all sorts of funky photos that are so impressive! Not only are they our wedding photos but are truly art pieces in themselves! I cant wait to blow them up and hang them in our home. Amanda is fun, professional, organized and talented. If your looking for a great photographer with a talented and unique eye, shes the one!

Re: Shoreshotz1 Photography is amazing! You wont be disappointed!

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

How nice to hear, could you maybe share other vendor reviews????

• edited December 2011
     . . . unless you ARE the vendor . . . .
  • ae311ae311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's Amanda. I am working with  her (Amanda from Shoreshotz) for my upcoming wedding. I have only positive things to say about her nd my experience thus far and my friend just used her last weekend. She's amazing it's true. Sorry to disappoint...not a vendor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    sorry, not convinced - one post ever and it's only to tout one vendor's service? let's see what she says about the rest of her vendors - that will be the most telling.
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    edited December 2011
    Tori, thank you so much! Your wedding was amazingy & so much fun!!! Thanks for the post about me (o;

Ashleigh...love to you too! Can't wait for your wedding at the Flying Bridge!!!

Photos from both Toris wedding & Ashleighs E-session are on my site, please feel free to view them (o:
  • GBroc22GBroc22 member
    edited December 2011
    Amanda is amazing! Our wedding is June 26th, but we recently had our engagement session and it was awesome!! She is so fun and easy to work with, and after seeing a sample of her pics, I can't wait to see more!! Both BRIDES that posted are doing anyone looking for a reasonably priced, amazing photographer a favor and trying to help! :) That's what these boards are for, after all!

Happy Planning!!

• edited December 2011
    Oh yes I am talking about Amanda from Shoreshotz and I am NOT a vendor, only a VERY pleased and creative bride who was able to find a creative photographer to take photos that were incredibly impressive.  I've only been back from our honey moon for a short time and just getting around to review all our vendors. We must have been a LUCKY bride and groom as all our vendors were amazing and we have no complaints! More reviews to come :) We are very fortunate to have had such a wondeful-glitchfree day!
  • cdream05cdream05 member
    edited December 2011
    We used Amanda for our wedding this past June and she is amazing!! I cant say enough great things about her & her artwork/photography skills.  She was the best vendor that we worked with! She helped our day run smoothly!  Absolutely Love her! & we of course recommend her :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards