September 2013 Weddings

Check!!

Finally done writing all the addresses on my save the dates!!! Going to send them out this coming week!!!

Re: Check!!

• Congrats! It is a big check.  I just started mine last night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations on your check! 
  • Congrats!!! Ordering mine this week!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  We just took ours to the post office on friday, I was super surprised when my bff texted me to tell me she got hers the next day. SUPER FAST delivery!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great check!  Sending out STDs allowed us to get a few kinks out with the addresses.  A couple came back for different reasons and one was opened and weirdly enough our magnet was taken out and the envelope was left on the porch!  The only way we found out is the empty envelope was mailed back to us by the original intended recipient who was wondering what should they have received.  So I'm super happy for you.  It's a nice dress rehearsal for the invites.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_check-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6c06dd0e-6b14-46d1-81e9-9ce8fcb65dd1Post:96577616-31bf-41f6-b7cd-4949ed26a264">Re: Check!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great check!  Sending out STDs allowed us to get a few kinks out with the addresses.  A couple came back for different reasons and one was opened and weirdly enough our magnet was taken out and the envelope was left on the porch!  The only way we found out is the empty envelope was mailed back to us by the original intended recipient who was wondering what should they have received.  So I'm super happy for you.  It's a nice dress rehearsal for the invites.
    Posted by zantster[/QUOTE]

<div>Interesting...</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!  I've finished about half of mine.
  • Thanks everyone!! And congrats on getting yours done as well and starting them!!
  • Yay!  That's awesome!  I'm starting mine this week :-)
  • Way to go! We are waiting on like 10 address stragglers. I am looking SO forward to mailing those puppies out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards