Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridesmaid Dress Help

Hi everyone! I have SCOURED the internet looking for some nicely priced, pretty, and deep teal bridesmaid dresses. The BMs don't have to have the same style just the same colors. Does anyone have any tips they could give me on places to look? I'd obviously prefer a store so my BM can try them on but I'm not opposed to the internet as there are a ton of good deals out there. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Bridesmaid Dress Help

• Any idea of what style you're looking for?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• like this? David's Bridal.
  • or..

also davids bridal
  • Davids Bridal is the go-to for mismatched, same color dresses.
  • Also, what's your definition of "reasonably priced"?
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• SJM...I LOVE that second picture, it's a beautiful dress! Perfect color!

csweaney-I don't really have specific style in mind, short probably is where I want to go otherwise I don't really have any set idea.

Direy-I guess reasonably priced is a good question, I should have included that lol. I am thinking no more than $125 but preferably under $100.

I've kind of looked into Davids Bridal but they don't really have a color I would consider teal. They have a jade which looks teal but turns out to be green in real life and a turquoise kind of color. If they had the right color I would definitely go there-so much easier!

Thanks for all the help! I would appreciate if anyone else had anymore suggestions! Sealed
  • Except now I've looked again at Davids Bridal and apparently that Oasis Color I never noticed before looks close...Thanks everyone! I think I might be doing some shopping at DB!!
  • I gave my girls the color(in tealness) and a fabric...and let each of my girls pick a dress of their choice from http://www.inweddingdress.com/
    :-)  They ended up with these, and I loved that they each could show their own style!   
    My MOH is wearing a long dress. style BR211

The other two bridesmaids are wearing short ones. style BR193 and style BR259

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards