Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Happy Friday!

Tap. Tap. Tap. Is this thing working? I see that TK ate many posts. C'est la vie. I for one, am so glad it's Friday and this week went by quickly! I've got work today, but thankfully, get off early. Might go see the Avengers tonight. Going to try to get as much done as possible on the yard this weekend. Want to have it as close to done as possible by the end of next weekend. That will be a nice big check to mark off our ahr to do list! What does everyone have going on today and this weekend?Anything wedding related? PS, it bugs me that TK mobile doesn't recognize paragraphs.

Re: Happy Happy Friday!

• Options

I actually already posted a good morning post that apparently was eaten this morning... Grr!

• Options
    We're going to see the Avengers too! :) Its FI's birthday this weekend... so we'll be busy with that! Have a good weekend! :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning!  Hopefully TK get's over it's issues and works correctly today...

I am sooo happy it's Friday.. I can sooo use a drink when I get off of work ;)  BUT my son has a baseball game tonight.  after that I'm hoping to work on some wedding things this weekend, I need to finish the sand ceremony bottles and I would like to finish the ceremony programs... wish me luck.

I am also looking forward to Sunday..  my FMIL is making a really good mother's day lunch/dinner that is going to be so worth cheating on my diet for ;)
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm supposed to go to a meeting tonight and tomorrow night, but that's kinda up in the air. The meetings are stateside and I don't like being in another country if something were to happen with my friend, so I might not go.
    I am going a few hours north on Sunday for my cousin's fiance's bridal shower and to see my Mom on Mothers day :)
  • Options
    ehlerssehlerss member
    First Comment
    Good morning! 

Kimmy and Lora- The Avengers is so good!!! We saw it on Monday night!

Jen- your brunch sounds fun on Mothers Day!

Today I am working and the day is not off to a good start.  Either I turned off my alarm during the night or never set it so I didn't wake up until like 8:10 and I am supposed to leave by 8:30.  So I let them know I would be late... Then to top things off I couldn't find my darn keys and spent 10 extra minutes looking for them!  So annoying!  Ugh. Well I finally made it and am here until 7pm.  Then FI is grilling up some bratwursts for dinner... yum!

I work tomorrow too and then I am off on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  I am so glad to be done will school and will actually be able to enjoy my days off!

O and I ordered two new swim suits this morning from victoria secret for the weddingmoon!  I will post pics/links later because victorias secret is blocked at work....

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    Happy Friday!!! The big boss just left for Florida so I am hoping to "sneak" out of the office just after 3pm which is when his flight takes off, hehe!

I am soooo lagging behind in my studying and my exam is in a few weeks so I need to stay motivated.  What keeps me going is that there will be more days of sunshine for me to enjoy durint the summer and lots of wedding stuff to do so I need to pass to enjoy it all!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Happy Friday!!  I am so happy the week is just about over.  We still have alot to do to get our apartment back into shape, but we have finished with the old apartment.  Tomorrow we are going out shopping with FMIL.  I think that she is treating me to a birthday lunch and then we are going to pick me up a new iphone.  Then Sunday we have my nieces baby dedication, (which apparently FI & I only got invited to the party and not the church because my step sister thought we wouldn't want to go so never even said anything to us). 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Happy Friday!

Work is making me want to pull my hair out today. Being busy on a Friday should be illegal.

Nothing too big planned for the wedding this weekend. Mother's Day brunch with mom Sunday ,but other than that not much! I need a break!

Have a good weekend ladies.
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    It's Friday Friday Friday!!!!! Got back from the spa, made a salad for lunch and now a quick nap! Then I have to re-shower. Why is it that when you get a massage, the therapist always rubs your head with oils on their hands?? Really I can do without it and if I knew that's whatnshe was gonna do I wouldn't have washed it prior to going. It was AMAZING though,
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards