Ohio-Toledo
Options

Photographers in Toledo

Any good reviews or suggestions for photographers who arn't SO expensive? I'm looking for packages UNDER $2,500 even better UNDER $2,000.

Thanks!

Re: Photographers in Toledo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I personally recomment Kurt Nielson Photography. Amazing and from what i believe is aorund 2000-2500..  My family goes with him for EVERYthing but unfortuntely wasnt without our budget for the wedding. My advice is shop around as well.  We settled with the first person we went with.
    REVELATION IMAGES. His name is Steven Kujawski.  He did an awful job.  All our pictures were crooked, he did not get the VITAL shots, and took weeks and months to actually get ahold of.  He is very unprofessional and unlreliable.  We know of another couple who got married and Steven sent another photographer of his to get the shots because he wasnt in town..The Photographer missed the ceremony and only showed up to the reception!
    Just heads up..If you come across that name DO NOT go with him.  You only get married once and you dont want terrible pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Everlasting Images. www.everlastingimages.biz They definitely have a talent and definitely capture more than "just pictures".  Your photos will be unique.  And you can get them for under $2000
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Moments by JEM!  Jennifer charged $2200 when I booked with them, but that was in 2009, so prices may have changed.  Her pics are AMAZING, though.  Here are some of our pics:  http://momentsbyjem.com/blog/2010/06/29/abby-shawn-wedding/

• Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New Image Photography has a good package at $1,995, and then depending on the time of year for the wedding, you can get discounts (like Nov wedding is 15% off).  They had cheaper packages also.  Plus NI Photo gives you the rights to your images so you can reprint pics as needed.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    retroduckretroduck member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gilboa-OH/Beverly-Berger-Photography/118714728181824?ref=ts

Beverly Berger is GREAT! I have never met a more talented photographer! I use her for EVERYTHING, including my wedding next year!
  • Options
    Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TJ Irwin photography
    K&D Photography
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Love is Greater Photography.  I think we got all our wedding day coverage, an engagement session, and the full-res CD with limited reprint rights for right around $1300.00.  And they do awesome work!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using JP Photography - she is awesome!  Her package is around $2100 - but I think her prices are going up for next year.

December Siggy Challenge - My Hair! image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay Hoover Photography! She is amazing! $1500-$2000 depending what you want. www.lindsayhooverphotography.com

She is so attentive and hands on. Love her!
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend both New Image (www.niphoto.com) and Everlasting Images (www.everlastingimages.biz)  VERY highly! :)   And both have awesome packages within that price range. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cap-ture photography. they are a mother daughter team and their pics are amazing!!!!! Very reasonably priced, but they do book out way in advance. I had to fight for my date next Sept!!!! Good luck pictures are so special and important!
  • Options
    ashlizbrownashlizbrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

when you meet with photographers, dont be afriand to tell them what you're budget is, what you want, and see what they would be willing to do for you. You may be surprised what they will come up with =) Most photographers are willing to mix and match their packages to come up with something that will work in your budget. The photographer I ended up using for my wedding told me that (saddly, he is no longer in toledo, boo!) There are a lot of great photographers in toledo, but i would suggest Left Right Photography ( www.leftrightphotography.com ). their packages start at $600 and go up to $2,200. Hope this helped!!

• Options
    ashlizbrownashlizbrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    afraid***
  • Options
    amw213amw213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.cap-ture.com

capture photography... the largest package is $1500 and you get 2 photographers at your wedding and rights to your prints and a memory book. every package has an engagement session.. her pic are woth looking at on the site, they are amazing.. very creative
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Smith Gallery Photography (Emily Smith) is AMAZING! My FI and I felt SO comfortable from the first time we met Emily. She edits all your photos, so you never have to see a "bad" picture of yourself. She is adorable and has very creative and new ideas. Her website is below in case you're interested :)

www.smithgalleryphotography.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the replies!

We met with a few photographers and have decided to go with JP Photography! We're really excited to work with Julie!

I'm glad to hear some good things about New Image. We almost booked them, but I heard a bunch of bad reviews from old high school friends. I loved their prices and packages though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards