March 2012 Weddings

I'm New Here. We're planning for March 3rd or March 31st 2012

Hi Ladies,
I'm new here. My boyfriend and I aren't officially engaged but we're close. Just picked out a few rings for him to go back and chose one to surprise me with. I have a feeling he's going to propose on Valentine's day. Of course I'm going to say yes ... we've already set the month for March 2012. But I'm already planning ahead ...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm New Here. We're planning for March 3rd or March 31st 2012

• Congrats! Hopefully this board will liven up after the holidays.
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • Thank you and yes hopefully. I need a lot of ideas. Its crazy. My babe and I aren't even officially engaged yet but we're already starting to plan the wedding and set the date. I'm stressing myself out already.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In regars to "officially" do you mean you don't have a ring yet? As long as you two have plans to marry you ARE engaged. A ring is the icing.
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_im-new-here-were-planning-march-3rd-march-31st-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e8dc2b4a-6b06-49aa-81b3-e8a78280f0bcPost:98844866-c3ce-493c-99fd-1a03a95f315c">Re: I'm New Here. We're planning for March 3rd or March 31st 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]In regars to "officially" do you mean you don't have a ring yet? <strong>As long as you two have plans to marry you ARE engaged. A ring is the icing.</strong>
    Posted by QueenFromQueenz[/QUOTE]

This.....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards