DC

Wedding Album...

For those married Knotties...

How long did it take you to get your wedding album? I just talked to my photographer and she said she wasn't even going to be able to start thinking about our until February (we were married 10/3/09) because of the other weddings she shot this year. Does that seem like a long time to you? I understand the process takes awhile but that just seems like a long time to me.

TIA!

Re: Wedding Album...

• edited December 2011
    I'm not married, but I have a million cousins who are, and four months is WAY too long, especially since that's when she's going to START yours.  This sounds like a photographer who's taken on more work than she can handle.  Obviously there's not much you can do about it now, but good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

• mayak1234mayak1234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have the rights to the photos?  If so, you could hire another photographer to do the album or make your own on mpix or shutterfly.

My friend didn't purchase an album and now is getting her album done with a local DC photographer. 
  • AT4AT4
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is way to long! I would also findout if you have rights to your photos. Get it done somewhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards