Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Bend, Oregon Officiant?

I am getting married in August, and I'm looking for a great secular officiant for my ceremony. We'd love to find someone who is professional, but who also has a good attitude and a sense of humor. My partner, our families and our friends are all fun loving people, and I need to find someone who will work well with the group. Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Bend, Oregon Officiant?

• Options
    How much does he charge?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_bend-oregon-officiant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:b832f719-929e-480d-b48e-be0e3d04e9cfPost:7da83b04-f305-4de4-93ab-b40151264e53">Re: Bend, Oregon Officiant?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our wedding is in Bend as well. We're using Rev. Chris Lewis. He's English and has a wonderful sense of humor. He takes care of everything and really let's you enjoy getting married. An added bonus - His wife is a seamstress so she can help with any last minute alterations! centraloregonweddings.com is a great resource for anything wedding related. They have a list of officiants, cake bakers, photographers, venues, etc. It was a huge help to us as we are both from out of state. Good Luck!
    Posted by 9doors[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards