Gothic Weddings

Was just excited about this pretty cake....

I still want a cake on pedestals with my roses, but when I saw the design on this cake I was like ooooooooooo pretty! It's a strange shaped cake, but it really caught my eye. I'm still thinking about adding a black design to the cake too, so this is going to stay in my "favorite cakes" folder. :)

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Was just excited about this pretty cake....

• aw i like it! i like so many it's hard to choose..

these are ones that i'm loving

& i really like these holders for cupcakes..
  • You know, I can't figure out why it's so hard to pick out a cake design! I wish I could visit a bakery and see some on display, but there are no bakeries around here like that. It's fun browsing through cake pictures though. I agree that this design is a bit bare on the top, but I'm definitely going to add roses. :)

cellarius - I love the first design you posted!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Hey!  Im fairly new to this board...not sure if our wedding would classify as "gothic" or not, but our colors are black, claret, and pink.  FH and I also love gothic and medieval styled things, so it will probably creep in somehow!  Anywho, this is what our cake is going to be:

But with a claret ribbon.  So excited!

"This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards