July 2012 Weddings
Options

Weekend poll

Question of the weekend...

Where will you be carrying your things? For example touch-up makeup, hair pins, few emergency things... basically things you usually keep in your purse.

Re: Weekend poll

• Options
    I'll have my one of my maids (sister and best friend) carry a clutch/purse for me.

I think there's only one day in my life I can get away with that :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll buy a clutch that I like and can reuse easily and have my sister bring it to the church and reception site for me and then when we leave I'll take it with me for on the honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    I dont normally do touch ups so i can not imagine i would feel differently on this day.  If anything i may have my sister carry some lip gloss for me but that would be it.
  • Options
    I have no idea, haha. Probably not going to have a clutch- I may just stuff some things in my purse and leave it in the hotel room since the reception will be at the hotel where we will be staying. Or I'll just have my mama carry it for me :)
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haha I haven't even thought about that yet!!!
  • Options
    Like little moments I hadn't thought about that yet but I'll probably have a tote with different things that I'll keep in the bridal suite since we're having our ceremony and reception at the same place.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I have no idea either!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Probably just keep my stuff in purse like always. I might have my digital camera stashed at my seat at the reception because I can't imagine not having it, even if I dont use it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • Options
    I may do a tote as well, but how it gets from my room to the reception site I am not sure!  I'll give it to a friend maybe. 
  • Options
    I am dropping off emergency kit supplies the day before my wedding to the reception site so it's already there. I'll have a small clutch with me for my cell phone and ID I might leave it in the limo.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I will have my stuff in a bag in the bridal suite.  I will probably just have my lipstick and maybe some perfume in my bridal clutch.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't really put a lot of thought into this yet. I know I wanted to have some kind of a bag on the limo, but maybe I will have like a clutch or something to put some touch up makeup in and give it to my MOH.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards