Second Weddings
Options

DC GTG (get together)? I'll be in DC in May.........

OK, so yes, I am an only child and bond with anonymous people online LMAO.

My son is graduating with his Masters from GWU on Sunday May 15th. We (fiance and my daughter) are flying into the area on Thursday the 12th, staying until Monday the 16th.

I've noticed over the months I've been coming here that there are a lot of brides here in the DC area. SOOOO......want to get together? Our local Michigan-Detroit board has GTG every 6-8 weeks, and since I'll be in DC for a couple of non-planned days (Saturday and Sunday are out of the question, the graduation process takes up those days), thought I'd throw this out there. Maybe a lunch or dinner date on Friday May 13th, or dinner on the 12th?

I've learned my way around the city in the few times we've been there, and can get to the GWU/Foggy Bottom station easily. My son's apartment is near 21st St NW and E street NW, near the Red Cross HQ. We've eaten at the Elephant and Castle on 19th St NW, but there may be better options.

We can do this "just brides", or have our significant others attend.....I'd love to meet up with the women I've come to know and admire who have lived the "school of hard knocks" lo these many years. I think it would be fun, but then I'm a weird person sometimes.

Think it over, there's plenty of time to plan, just figured I'd see if there is any interest.

Re: DC GTG (get together)? I'll be in DC in May.........

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards