Florida-North Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews - Jacksonville Wedding

Just wanted to review my vendors :)

Venue - The Majestic Room -- Fabulous! The venue manager worked with us on everything, was very professional, and set up everything as we discussed. The hall was beautiful!

DJ - McGee Entertainment - Milton DJ'd for us and was GREAT! He kept everyone on the dance floor and really worked with my family members that wanted to do special surprises for us. It was great.

Photographer - Jen Lepkowski Photography (NC photographer) -- LOVED HER! She was everywhere! She was quick, efficient, and terrific. She worked great with kids and with all of my crazy family.

Officiant - Clergy Wedding Services - Rev Grandstaff knew his stuff and got right to it. The only thing he didn't do is the hand ceremony that we had previously discussed. Also, in retrospect I would have paid the extra money for to do the rehearsal with him

Cake - Publix - It was tasty and on time. The only problem is my topper was not put on my cake.

Limo - C&S Limo - He was on time and took us where we wanted to go but we got pulled over, lol. He had the strobe lights on when he shouldn't,

Make up - Haley Bolen -- Fantastic! She completely transformed all of us without having a heavy hand. None of us looked caked on at all. We all looked natural, just better.

Hair - Apryle Nolan - Fantastic! She did all of our hair in just a couple hours and it stayed all night. I absolutely love her. She was great!

Created by Wedding Favors

Re: Vendor Reviews - Jacksonville Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Craig too !! It was funny because one of the brides on here used him and I found out that my next door neighbor used him too.  Cool Publix we are considering so that's good to know and Haley/Arpyle I am thinking about as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards