New York-Long Island

Photography Help! :)

Hello Ladies,
Looking for some advice on photography, We recently checked out Sherwood-Triart in Woodbury. Very impressed by their work but we are still going to check out a few others before making a decision.

Anyone used Sherwood before?

Re: Photography Help! :)

• We just used them for our wedding. Their work is absolutely phenomenal, and we found everyone there to be a pleasure to work with. Hope that helps!
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_photography-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:7dc64be7-8ec1-440b-8546-bef77f5bb3cbPost:f9b17dbf-c6f8-40b6-8b1c-a0af89da0a25">Re: Photography Help! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just used them for our wedding. Their work is absolutely phenomenal, and we found everyone there to be a pleasure to work with. Hope that helps!
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

<font color="#000000">Thank you so much! I really loved what they had to offer us, just wanted to see if their price was comparable to others and if anyone else had a review. Thank you very much!! :)
    </font>

• We're using Mark Stumpf Photography.  We just got our engagment pics back and their so beautiful I can't wait to see my wedding pictures.  He's also affordable. 
  • edited November 2012
    What price range is Sherwood Triart with just basic photo? Do they offer video services too?

Everyone I have checked out so far has been way over budget for even just the basics.
    Oy (second job time)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards