Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hi & Hair

Hi Ladies,

My name is Kat and I am located in Bucks County, around the Doylestown area.  I am not sure what my local board is since I am about a half hour from Philly but also from Bethlehem. 
My wedding is October 15th, 2011 and I have all of the major things like the venue, the photographer, etc. taken care of and my next step is to find a hair salon or someone who will travel to my home.  I just recently moved to this area so any recommendations are appreciated!

Re: Hi & Hair

• bstnbndbridebstnbndbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meghan Cahill or Natalie Pagano do great work and travel to your location. Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm from the upper bucks county area and now live just south of Bethlehem. Where are you getting married? My salon is in Frenchtown, NJ so I would recommend it if it's close. They come to houses too but it's pretty expensive.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Pipersville, which is just above Doylestown and 30 minutes south of Bethlehem.  What is the name of the Salon?  I work in Ottsville so I am pretty close to the river.
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Natalie Pagano.  I totally loved her - her pricing was super reasonable, and she got 8 people done really fast (I think she took 5 hours to do 8 people).  I loved my hair and it stayed in all night.  She was probably one of my favorite people to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My studio will travel to you.
    They are located in Southampton.
    In Touch Studio.

If you'd like more details let me know!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow, I know lots of people from pipersville! Did you always live there? We could have gone to the same high school!

The salon is Euphoria studio. I would also highly recommend it for massages!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually from CT, but my fiance has lived here all his life.  He went to Central Bucks East.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jill from Up Your Do. She travelled to my venue- did 10 of us in record time (BM's,jr's, FG, mom's. and me). They all looked amazing. I thought she was reasonable on her prices too after looking into others. I would look into her as well- she has done a lot of people I know who were all so happy. She just won The Knot 2011 award as well. It's worth looking into. Let me know if i can help with pics or other questions ;)
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards