Indiana
Options

Dress shops in Indy?

Our wedding will be in Terre Haute but we live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We'll be in town next weekend to check stuff out with our planner and I need to look at more dresses! I haven't found any instant winners yet. Our planner mentioned Posie Patch. Reviews? Any other great shops out there I should know about that are also open on Sundays? I'm looking for shops that cater to a budget of less than $2k for sure. Thank you so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
image 225 Invited
image 53 Are ready to party!
image 18 Will be missing out!
image 154 Are MIA!
Reply requested by March 23.

Re: Dress shops in Indy?

• Options
    You probably want to post this to the Indy board.  I can help a little, I used to live in Indy.  Ive been to Posie Patch for BM dresses before, but never wedding dresses.  Its a large store with lots of dresses, so it might be a little overwhelming.  You should definitely look at Demetrios, my sister and good friends got their dresses there (great customer service), and Nancy's Bridal; you need appts at both places, just as an fyi.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    jorujoru member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_dress-shops-in-indy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:d1c1e042-84a4-4aae-b5c2-5003f46f3131Post:9b46f487-9056-47a2-917a-ac5f52b0e496">Dress shops in Indy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our wedding will be in Terre Haute but we live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We'll be in town next weekend to check stuff out with our planner and I need to look at more dresses! I haven't found any instant winners yet. Our planner mentioned Posie Patch. Reviews? Any other great shops out there I should know about that are also open on Sundays? I'm looking for shops that cater to a budget of less than $2k for sure. Thank you so much!
    Posted by mabapunta[/QUOTE]

I bought my dress at the poise patch aka the bridal superstore. I love my dress! It was a floor sample and cheap! The dresses are well made! Lots to choose from. Liked this better than David's bridal. That place is a little hectic but good for basic bridesmaids dresses. Check Castleton area, it's the hub of bridal in Indy!
  • Options
    Ok awesome, thanks ladies! I might post on Indy's board too (my bad for overlooking that!). I'll look at these shops first, tho!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_dress-shops-in-indy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:d1c1e042-84a4-4aae-b5c2-5003f46f3131Post:9b46f487-9056-47a2-917a-ac5f52b0e496">Dress shops in Indy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our wedding will be in Terre Haute but we live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We'll be in town next weekend to check stuff out with our planner and I need to look at more dresses! I haven't found any instant winners yet. Our planner mentioned Posie Patch. Reviews? Any other great shops out there I should know about that are also open on Sundays? I'm looking for shops that cater to a budget of less than $2k for sure. Thank you so much!
    Posted by mabapunta[/QUOTE]

<div>Check out CC Elaine.  She's an independent designer but has wonderful dresses with great prices and fantastic to work with.</div>
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards