New Jersey
Options

Venue status after Hurricane Sandy

I am getting married at the Channel Club in Monmouth Beach in May.  Has any other bride heard anything about the status of the club post hurricane?  I have heard many mixed things but have not been able to get in contact with them to find out how they held up and if we should continue to plan our wedding or make plans to re-schedule or find a different venue?  I knowit's still six months out but just wondering if anyone has heard anything or know how they are doing?  Thanks!

Re: Venue status after Hurricane Sandy

• Options
    Hi. My venue, Clarks Landing Yacht Club, is a sister venue of the Channel Club. Perhaps you could give them a call and see if they know anything? They are back up and running so you can probably get in touch with them. Their number is 7328995559. I hope that helps! So sorry to hear you are going through this I know the suspense must be unbearable. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-status-after-hurricane-sandy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0a2fb83b-2b1d-4434-ae3b-917b1623183bPost:609758e9-3a0d-4faf-8d67-fa5d7d3360f1">Venue status after Hurricane Sandy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married at the Channel Club in Monmouth Beach in May.  Has any other bride heard anything about the status of the club post hurricane?  I have heard many mixed things but have not been able to get in contact with them to find out how they held up and if we should continue to plan our wedding or make plans to re-schedule or find a different venue?  I knowit's still six months out but just wondering if anyone has heard anything or know how they are doing?  Thanks!
    Posted by allyjorywedding[/QUOTE]

<div>If you email them, hey will get back to you. I spoke with Liz, her and Fred are doing the best they can right now, since there wasn't any power. They had significant damage to the first floor. But the building is still standing. They are just waiting for insurance to start the clean up/ rebuilding process. Not sure how close you live. But not that the roads are open to get there I plan on trying to take a ride this weekend to see the damage for myself.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards