Virginia

Beach wedding in Virginia Beach

Im thinking about changing my plans and just doing a small intimate beach wedding with family this September. Is anyone else doing a beach wedding? Have you found a good company to go with? I am new to the arae and would love any of your feedback!

Re: Beach wedding in Virginia Beach

• edited December 2011
    To have a wedding on the beach you just need a permit from the city.  Were you trying to have a company handle all of that for you?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yea. I found a company called beach weddings Virginia, and the package I liked is one on a private beach. Have you ever heard of them or any other ones I can compare them to?
  • malbontrmalbontr member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    you could rent a house in Sandbridge.  My brother did that this past May.  Sandbridge Realty and they you have your ceremony on the beach in front of the rental and use the house for your reception.

There's also another great waterfront venue if you do want to have a traditional wedding.  www.theyachtclubatmarinashores.com. They can do all-inclusive wedding packages that offer most of what you need for a reception and ceremony for like $6k total.  Or you can just rent the room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards