Students
Options

I realized I never made an intro.

Hi! :D I've done some posting, but I never made an intro.

I'm a psychology major.  I'm going to grad school right after I graduate for my masters.  I want to be a marriage and family therapist, but I've been really interested in the more clinical side recently, so maybe I'll change my mind (again!).

I was formerly a public relations major, then I switched to broadcast, then I did a complete flip to psychology.  I'm taking summer school and a full courseload in order to graduate early, if at all possible.

I'm not engaged yet, BF said it's coming soon and we talk about little stuff and have our timeline figured out.  He has a ring, it's his grandmothers, but I'm leaving it up to him with when I get it.  He told me when he was planning to do it before, but I forgot.  Silly me.  That's probably why he didn't mind tellng me.

My most common complaint is financial aid and my favorite food is cheesy tuna helper.

Anniversary

Re: I realized I never made an intro.

• Options
    Yes! Good luck to you. I hope it's amazing.
  • Options
    I actually did the same thing. I'm Katherine, I'm 19 but I will be 20 in a little over a month. I am an Elementary Education major and will be graduating next may with my ba in elem ed.  

I am engaged and have been with my fiance 4 years next month.  :) Nice to meet you all :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards