Nebraska-Omaha
Options

FinishingTouches

For those of you nearing the end or already married, what is something that you forgot to do?  I really feel like I am coasting in the wedding planning area right now and I'm afraid something will come up that I forgot to do.  Any last minute issues/advice for me?

Re: FinishingTouches

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My advice is to make a list of everything you need to do and keep things in perspective.  The only things you really need are an officient, groom, and marriage license.  These last months and the wedding day will go by so fast so just soak it all up and enjoy it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lists for everything and everyone!  I had a list and/or timeline for everyone involved, which was appreciated by many people.  Like PP said, just enjoy the last few days.  It goes so, so fast.  We made it a point to have everything possible done by the Sunday before our wedding.  There were a few things we had to do during the week (drop off supplies, assemble the centerpieces, etc.), but for the most part, we had everything done and were able to enjoy the week with family and friends arriving.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards