California-Los Angeles

Bridal Shower at Chado Tea House, Pasadena -?s

hi L.A. knotties!
i frequented this board back when planning my wedding in '05... can't believe it's been 6 years already!! now i'm back as an MOH for my sister who's getting married this August.

i'd like your advice regarding her bridal shower since I'm planning it from the East Coast.  my mom and i are close to booking her shower at Chado Tea House in Pasadena, but would love to hear any of your experiences with the place first.

specifically, here's one issue we're pondering... we're thinking of bringing in a separate cake (for example, from Porto's).  would this be too much to what's already on their Afternoon Tea menu?  any ladies here have any advice on that?

thanks in advance!!

Re: Bridal Shower at Chado Tea House, Pasadena -?s

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with Chado Tea House but I do love Porto's cakes.  I don't think you can go wrong with adding that to the menu!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    My mom and I visit the Chado Tea House in Pasadena frequently. I think this location would be great for a bridal shower! As far as the extra cake goes, I don't think it will be too much after the afternoon tea. 

Have fun!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards