Montana

Any Great Falls Brides?

I'm getting married in Great Falls but planning it from far away.  Any suggestions on where to get hair/makeup done???  THANKS!

Re: Any Great Falls Brides?

• edited December 2011
    Good luck!!  :) I'm planning mine for Billings of next fall, wish I could help.  :)
  • meganreannmeganreann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im planning mine from far away too and gettin married in great falls in Aug. Im originally from there and i would say go to Linda Michaels Day Spa for hair and make up. They are very good!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my hair and makeup done at Penthouse and it was great.
  • makir05makir05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married there, but I am from there. Studio Montage downtown would be my recommendation.
    http://www.studiomontage.net/index.html
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married in Great Falls, but I travel there to get my hair cut (I live in a very small town!).  I would recommend Studio Montage.  If I was having my wedding there, that is where I would get my hair and makeup done!
  • jjordan321jjordan321 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is a third reccomendation for Studio Montage. I get my hair done there and the local photographer Phil Procopio also is a stylist there. He does amazing work in both the salon and behind the lense. Very much has the artistic touch. *He also does make-up and rocks at that too!*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards