Michigan-Lansing

Wedding day makeup

I am thinking of getting my makeup done on the day of the wedding, just because I think it will look better for pictures and stay longer.  Can anyone recommend any makeup artists or salons that they are going to in the Lansing/EL area? It will just be me so I don't care if they come to me or if I have to go somewhere.  Thanks. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding day makeup

• kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my makeup (and hair) done at the Douglas J Aveda school in East Lansing. They did a great job on both.
  • edited December 2011
    I had Angela Noble do my make-up and she did a tremendous job.  She teaches make-up at the Douglas J Aveda Institute and runs Vixidust Designs, her side make-up business.  You can contact her at spagirlnoble@hotmail.com to see if she's available.
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Angela Noble also did DD's and my makeup at the hotel.  It stayed all day and looked great.  We definitely recommend her.
  • edited December 2011
    Kylie Dothsuk is doing my makeup.  She was very reasonably priced-$60 for airbrush and that includes a trial.  I have already had my trial and was SOOOO happy with it!!  She is also young and fun to talk with.

She is also coming to me on the day of.  She went to cosmetology school but is just doing it on the side right now.  PM if you are interested in her info.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

ChromaMakeup! She is out of Mason but she travels too.  She does an AWESOME job and I highly recommend her. I got my makeup trial done on the day of my bachelorette party. So we did my wedding makeup and it was gorgeous! Then she darkened it and did a few other things and then I was ready to go out on the town!

www.chromamakeup.com --> she's the best

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards