Connecticut

Ct Photobooth Company Help!!

Hi Ladies!!

So my Fiance and I are looking to do a photobooth at our wedding!! Anyone know of a good company???

Thanks!

Re: Ct Photobooth Company Help!!

• edited December 2011
    We are using Connecticut Photo Booths (http://www.photoboothrentalct.com/). So far they have been easy to work with, and the price was the best I have found.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i just printed their stuff out--- they are great in prices. Who is your contact there?

Also - who do you have for a photographer? I need one too!! haha
  • edited December 2011
    We are using HK photography. They are awesome and we can't wait to work with them
  • edited December 2011
    Some of the photographers do a photobooth type package, so you may want to wait on the photobooth until you've found your photographer. You may be able to save some money that way. I've also heard of DJ companies that have photobooth packages.
    I booked Shannon of Mia Paige photography and she does offer a "Foto Fun" package. I'm pretty sure it was After Hours DJs that had the photobooths, but don't quote me on that because I'm not positive!!
    Good luck!!!
  • cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Little Blue Photobooth!  They are a subdivision of Roger's Photography and are AWESOME! All of my guests absolutely loved them and Ed and Lori are fantastic to work with!  You should check them out.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Eric Brushett is a photographer that also offers a photo booth. His prices are really good! Check out his website www.ericbrushett.com definitely worth a look and email to him!!
  • LaurenG1986LaurenG1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using After Hours for our DJ and they have a photobooth - Photobooth Today. They give you a discounted rate if you book through them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Party-animalz

The guy there is fantastic and I got a great deal on Groupon!!!

Its been on there twice so if you have time maybe you can wait and see if it will be up again!! :)
  • LandB2012LandB2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to buy the groupon but was afraid if they went out of business, I"d get stuck.  And, I kept googling them but their site was down (seems to be back up now).  Great to hear you're havign a good experience with them so far though, beachkim!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gem6240gem6240 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New england photobooth did our wedding.  They were awesome!! www.nephotobooth.com  So many prople enjoyed them at our wedding.  They even scrapbook the whole thing for you.  
  • edited December 2011
    photoboothpanet.com  THey have a legit photobooth.  Very classy, red curtins.  Guests take unimted photos and they make a guest book for you!  Tell Geoff that Sarah recommended you, hes a friend from church.  Really great guy to work with :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards