South Asian Weddings

Indian clothing stores in FL?

I am planning on buying my wedding lehenga from an Indian store locally.  I live in FL and will travel to any Indian store within the state.  Does anyone recommend any Indian clothing stores that cary great bridal wear?  Thanks.

Re: Indian clothing stores in FL?

• edited December 2011
    Hi Nina!  I think you and I are two of the only brides on the Knot having Indian weddings in SoFL, because I see you around on both boards :)

We're using Vulcal boutique in Orlando.  The owner designs saris and lehengas (including bespoke ones) and then has them made in India.  She has another shop in Vadodara, and she goes back and forth periodically.  I'm going to have them design a lehenga for my mehndi night, their prices are better than some of the other places in Orlando and their designs are gorgeous.

P.S. I'm assuming you heard the bad news about Woodlands?  Do you have another caterer lined up?
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you're willing to drive into Tampa, GroStyles on Fowler Avenue isn't bad. There are a few that I've heard of in Orlando. I know there is a store in Brandon, but not sure exactly where.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards