Alabama

Annabella at Cedar Glen

Hi girls! I'm located in Huntsville and I'm wondering if any of you have heard of/been to/ know anything about Annabella at Cedar Glen. I'm planning to visit there this week and am really hopeful that they'll have everything we are looking for. The pictures on their website look gorgeous.

'm wondering if anyone has any first hand experience of their weddings. Good? Bad?

Thanks!
imageAnniversary

Re: Annabella at Cedar Glen

• MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there on the 30th!!!  I love it!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you going to use their DJ or caterer? (Hartley's Catering or Hartley's Entertainment?) I can't find reviews for them anywhere online.
    imageAnniversary
    edited December 2011
    We ARE using Becky Hartley for the catering (just food, not the cake), but we hired our own DJ (Matthew Schmitz from Room 3 Productions).  Becky has been great to work with so far.  I'll let you know how the food is after the wedding!!!  I think their DJ service is something new that they have started doing, so that's probably why you can't find any reviews.  I booked the venue back in January of 2009 and they weren't doing the DJ stuff back then.  If you haven't gone to look at Annabella yet, I've got some pictures of it on my bio!!
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh okay, thanks so much! Let me know how your event goes!! We just went to look at them yesterday, so I have all kinds of information to sort through, haha. They have such a beautiful place :) I hope you have a wonderful wedding!!
    imageAnniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!  I'll be sure to post reviews afterwards!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards