July 2014 Weddings
Options

Hi Ladies

My wedding was planned for July 13', however, things have changed for us and our wedding and I'm now a July 14' bride.

I already have my dress, the location, the cater, the cake and (hopefully still) the photographer. Now, I need to slow down and work on the small things for the wedding.

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: Hi Ladies

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2014-weddings_hi-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:362ec957-f2b2-4d5b-ab11-036a377ec1c6Discussion:ddb480b9-c0af-44e8-aa58-472439d2e8e0Post:73aa15c2-cb8a-4c91-a0a5-810acdfcd09b">Hi Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding was planned for July 13', however, things have changed for us and our wedding and I'm now a July 14' bride. I already have my dress, the location, the cater, the cake and (hopefully still) the photographer. Now, I need to slow down and work on the small things for the wedding.
    Posted by MsTwi7chy[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>OMG!!! I WAS A JULY 13' BRIDE AS WELL. and now I am a July 14' bride. Okay I dont know about you but this has been an emotional roller coaster for us until we decided to push it back a year. So we originally planned to elope to Miami (grandparents and parents didn't agree), so then we wanted to get married in March 13' (found out that we wouldn't be able to get all the things done in time), then we finally moved it back to November 13' (its cold in November and I hate cold weather), then lastly we fianlly to have it this July 13' (come to find out we couldn'y afford our dream wedding the way we wanted). So that left us to pushing it back another year. 

</div>
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards