African American Weddings
Options

my signature drink

my fi and i both get 1 signature drink. he has named his "the mavo" lmao dont ask

i need a name for mine

it will have blue curacao in it so it will be blue so it reminds me of the ocean/sea so i like

"fin 22" like a mermaids fin {which is my sorority mascot and the date we get hitched}

then i like

"a&m Abyss" but why should his inital be in my drink lol

or

"the 22 tini" "Tini 22"

help me lol my stationer needs my final answer oh and for the recipe it's

champagne
blue curacao
pineapple juice
grey goose

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: my signature drink

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Tini 22

Honestly, I think it is a great idea to have a drink name but expect most people to be impressed with the colors and not remember the name.

I'm also trying to think of a name for a Mojito look alike drink. I'm clueless..
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGM on FBWink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Tini 22 too! Very cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like: The Mermaid, or The Double Deuce (22) or The Abyss.
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tini 22.  It is really cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you're gonna name it, but I want one! Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_signature-drink-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:89c5ab62-7d84-4fde-b304-4e2b244738b1Post:808a689e-6555-4e53-a12b-eab863246ecc">my signature drink</a>:
    [QUOTE]my fi and i both get 1 signature drink. he has named his "the mavo" lmao dont ask i need a name for mine it will have<strong> blue curacao</strong> in it so it will be blue so it reminds me of the ocean/sea so i like "fin 22" like a mermaids fin {which is my sorority mascot and the date we get hitched} then i like "a&m Abyss" but why should his inital be in my drink lol or "the 22 tini" "Tini 22" help me lol my stationer needs my final answer oh and for the recipe it's champagne blue curacao pineapple juice grey goose
    Posted by A&M_Abyss[/QUOTE]

Ooohh...our signature drink had this in it. It was SO good & a lot of our guest could not stop drinking it.....lol.

Anyway....how about Blue Mermaid??? IDK....lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i woulda said Blue 22 but that sounds like a damn football play lol..........go with the Tini 22~
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards