Indiana-Indianapolis

ritz charles

if anyone could could give me any information i did email them but no response yet.

Re: ritz charles

• What kind of information are you looking for?  I used them for my ceremony and reception and loved it.  If you PM me your email, I'll email you some stuff they sent me.

They were really flexible and worked with my budget, they cut out stuff from their packages to save me some money.  They include a DOC with most packages.  I thought the food was delicious, too.

I also have pictures in my bio of the ceremony and reception.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_ceremony-and-reception-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:631e525c-874c-4b8e-8161-c4f592fdc0f2Post:abf467cc-d725-479e-a09a-a7b479f3a4fa">Re: ritz charles</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of information are you looking for?  I used them for my ceremony and reception and loved it.  If you PM me your email, I'll email you some stuff they sent me. They were really flexible and worked with my budget, they cut out stuff from their packages to save me some money.  They include a DOC with most packages.  I thought the food was delicious, too. I also have pictures in my bio of the ceremony and reception.
    Posted by vicki0508[/QUOTE]
    you got pm!
  • My ceremony is going throught the Ritz. Do you still need specific info? If so, I'm just a PM away
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards