Arizona-Phoenix

Splurge Poll

I'm feeling guilty about my splurging, and I need some comfort

Photobucket

Re: Splurge Poll

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I splurged on my day of coordinator. She was the most expensive one I talked to (by quite a bit) but I loved her so much and just HAD to have her. I feel much better about it now though because she has certainly proven her weight in gold! She has been such a help leading up to the wedding even though we only hired her for DOC services.
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I splurged on my wedding shoes. They're Christian Louboutins & I've wanted a pair FOREVER! I think a woman should look & feel the most gorgeous on her wedding day so I splurged. I figure I'll dye them black after the wedding (they're ivory & probably will get dirty that day) so I can rewear them to formal events & even to celebrate my 1st anniversary! 
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't technically splurged on anything yet, but I absolutely refuse to compromise on photography.  I'm glad my fiance agrees!
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been spluring a lot on prewedding pampering.  I'm not quite up to the weekly manis yet, but I'm close :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am splurging on my venue/food/beverage.  Troon North is pretty pricey, but the views and their quality of food/service are things that are very important to me!  I also splurged on our photographer and we are splurging on our honeymoon!  Ha, that seems like a lot of splurges, but they are the most important things to us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards