North Carolina
Options

Take my huge stack of bridal magazines...

... please, take them!

2 months and change post wedding and I am finally reclaiming my home office and attached closet and doing away with the boxes and boxes of wedding related stuff!

I have a year's worth of Brides magazine, some Martha Stewart Weddings, and a couple issues of The Knot magazine... all free to a good home if you're in the Asheville area and planning a wedding!

Also... a dozen or so pink/grey/silver invitation samples from Wedding Paper Divas

They're going out with my recycling next Wednesday if nobody wants them!

Re: Take my huge stack of bridal magazines...

• Options
    I've got some too! Free to a good home!
  • Options
    Mine are officially spoken for... yay!
  • Options
    I don't live near Asheville but I'd be willing to take any magazines or samples :-D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_take-my-huge-stack-of-bridal-magazines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:ae376d71-b05b-4b52-bba4-896198a83a22Post:25f2c48e-9fb1-4391-9ac5-d02c71aa7557">Re: Take my huge stack of bridal magazines...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't live near Asheville but I'd be willing to take any magazines or samples :-D
    Posted by SouthernBride17[/QUOTE]

<div>Where in NC are you? I'm in Greensboro.</div>
  • Options
    Jacksonville.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_take-my-huge-stack-of-bridal-magazines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:ae376d71-b05b-4b52-bba4-896198a83a22Post:fa646553-8fb3-4266-be65-4927a1090a2c">Re: Take my huge stack of bridal magazines...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jacksonville.
    Posted by SouthernBride17[/QUOTE]

<div>Damn. I was just there last weekend for White Oak's graduation haha.</div>
  • Options
    Oh my friends boyfriend graduated from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards