Wedding Reception Forum

Late Night Snack

So we have much smaller wedding that anticipated. Our final numbers are going to be around 90-95 and we have a 3000 food minimum. Right now with food and appetizers we're up to 2500. Anyone have ideas for a late night snack?

Re: Late Night Snack

• You could offer multiple dessert options, coffee (if it's not already included), a bottle of wine or two for each table.  I'll keep thinking...
  • For late night snack, I like greasy diner type food.  Mozzerella sticks, onion rings, chicken fingers...  If it's on the Denny's app menu, I can go for it.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Sliders (small burgers), pizza, tacos, ice cream, french fries or pommes frites, chicken wings or chicken fingers, cupcakes, chicken or pulled pork sliders, Chinese food, McDonald's, sandwiches
  • s'mores, pigs in a blanket, mini corndogs, cookies and milk, cheese fries
  • my venue's tradition is giving out jumbo hot soft pretzels as the valet gets their car. As native NYers its perfect for us. I would also like anything junkie. I was at a wedding that gave out paper cones filled with sweet potato fries with maple dipping sauce- it was amazing. Another wedding had mozzarella sticks. I love greasy food after a night of drinking and dancing :)
    Photobucket
  • Browse the appetizer menus at Denny's or IHOP for ideas. Chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, and other bar/diner type food is great for late-night post-dancing.
  • We're doing a late night pass of gourmet sliders, mini milkshakes, and kettle chips with different dipping sauces. My caterer said fries can be tricky because they don't hold up as well, just FYI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards