California-Los Angeles

**Jagore**

FINALLY had time to shoot you a message. Things have been so darn crazy these past couple weeks!
I just wanted to say THANKS! for coming with me to the gas station and letting me follow you home after the gtg. It was so scary in the rain I kept hydroplaning. Also, I was worried if your poor car was going to be ok in the crazy weather. Are you looking into a new one?
Hope we can all get together again soon. Kaneika sent me an email saying you are planning another gtg for April 3?
Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Jagore**

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem!  I was hydroplaning in the fast lane too.  My car's doing ok.  I think it will hold out a little longer *fingers crossed*.  

I saw a post right after the GTG about April 3rd but haven't heard anything more about it.  I think that I'm still in unless something happens with school.  How are your pans coming?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I think the gtg is going to be at Barney's Beanery again. I liked that place. I'll hopefully be there in time because I am coming from the Antelope Valley.

Planning is great! We just booked our venue so I am super excited about that. I can actually relax now. :)
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards