North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

DJ Help

Has anyone used or been to a wedding that used one of the following DJs: TaylorMade, StreetWorks, Anything Music or Top Notch DJ Services?

If so, I would be interested in what kind of experience you had.

Thanks!!!

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I've never heard of any of them. Depending on your area. . All The Right Grooves is the NC Board's favorite :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Anything Music but my wedding is not until May 28. I really liked them and the price was the best. 
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had marginal customer service from Anything Music so I went with All Around Raleigh DJ Eric... he is really cheap but REALLY thoughtful, flexible, easy to deal with and has catered to our every need so graciously... so far I'm glad I went with him! He is always a text or e-mail away and follows up immediately... it has put us at ease. Plus our venue recommended him. Hopefully the actual DJing will match his customer service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello I work in the wedding industry as a photographer. I would highly recommend Taylor Made. He and I have done many weddings together and all of my brides have been very happy with him.
  • Options
    cddaltoncddalton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havnt either but we are using DJ Jim O and he is so great!  I have seen him at a friends wedding and now he is doing ours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:606Discussion:cae957f9-d988-4cb0-a837-4af1f5af7bb5Post:b77cb8f0-e4f7-4a77-99b0-2674fa0ace19">Re: DJ Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Anything Music but my wedding is not until May 28. I really liked them and the price was the best. 
    Posted by Kateeamber[/QUOTE]

Hi, how was their customer service and DJ availability?  Also, are you using any other services (i.e. uplighting, photobooth)?  Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The wedding was this past weekend and the DJ was amazing!!! Everyone had a blast. I am still having people say how great he was. We had John Hensley from Anything Music. I really feel like they are the best price out there. I did not use other services but the DJ for the ceremony and reception.
    I would highly recommend that company and him personally as the DJ.

Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards