California-San Diego

Anyone planning or recently had a wedding at La Jolla Cove Bridge Club?

I am seriously considering this venue because the location is just incredible, but I'm wondering if the savings will really be much after dealing with all of the rentals needed in addition to the caterer etc.  If anyone is planning or has recently had a wedding there I would love to hear what sort of items you need(ed) to rent, recommended vendors etc., and if it was worth the more "do it yourself approach" compared with more user friendly packages offered at hotels.

Thank you!

Re: Anyone planning or recently had a wedding at La Jolla Cove Bridge Club?

• edited December 2011
    I am seriously considering this venue because the location is just incredible, but I'm wondering if the savings will really be much after dealing with all of the rentals needed in addition to the caterer etc.  If anyone is planning or has recently had a wedding there I would love to hear what sort of items you need(ed) to rent, recommended vendors etc., and if it was worth the more "do it yourself approach" compared with more user friendly packages offered at hotels.

Thank you!
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You should ask this question on your local board.
  • edited December 2011
    Done!  Thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there once. The parking was a nightmare. But the view was awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we are planning to have everyone stay close enough to walk!  Thanks :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards