Hawaii
Options

Vases

Hey Ladies,
So we are starting to think that with 75 guests, we will have 8 large round tables, and a head table.  We wanted to have 3 different sized vases in either block or cylinder shape....basically tall and skinny.  That means we need almost 30 in total.  Here in Canada, everywhere we go, they either dont have enough, or they are crazy expensive....so I cant imagine Maui.  We dont want to spend over $6 per vase (doable at Ikea lol, just wrong sizes).

Anyone have any leads for good prices or a good place to get them used?
Does anyone rent these.  We are renting through Island rents and I dont believe they offer these.
Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vases

• Options
    Di you check with your WC?   We rented all of our vases, candles, frames, gift box, etc. through ours.
  • Options
    We rented vases from our florist.  They were included as part of the floral fee.  Your WC should also be able to get them, and maybe Pacific Event Group.
  • Options
    I second the idea of asking your WC or Florist about renting the vases.  If you have to end up buying them then Wal-mart does sell some sizes but I don't think they have the 3 different sizes you are going to need, they usually have the 10' or 11' cylinder for $3.30 but it's hit or miss for the other sizes.  Hope you can rent them so that you know that you will have them for sure.  When is your wedding? I am doing the 3 different sized vases, but in Hawaii people usually take home the centerpieces so I don't know how many I will be left with...if any, or I would offer mine up to you.  My wedding is July 21, 2012.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards