Favors

The knot shop review- THINK TWICE!

To all of those who are thinking about ordering from the Knot shop I would strongly encourage you to think twice. I placed an order almost 3 months ago and have not received my order. I called over 3 weeks ago and asked about the status of my order, after waiting on hold for 20 minutes. The customer service person was friendly and informed me that my order was back ordered. I asked why I wasn't notified and she was unable to give me an explanation. 
She did tell me that another shipment was coming in that week and I should get my order by the end of the week. 
Yesterday I called again and they told me my order was still back ordered, and it would not be in until April 24th. They were unable to confirm that I would get my order by then. They also told me that they would not notify me if my order was still back ordered!!

So much for the Knot making wedding planning easier!

Re: The knot shop review- THINK TWICE!

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard anything good about purchasing from TK.  Most stories involve backorders or discontinued merchandise.  They'll take your money, but they won't tell you you'll never get the product.  Lots of people have reported them to their local BBB.
  • Geebs204Geebs204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second that! i ordered some custom favor tags and custom printed bev. naps for my best friend's bridal shower... took almost three weeks for the napkins to get to me and the tags weren't included in the first shipment. i called to check on the status of the tags (was on hold for almost an hour before speaking to a CSR) to find out that there was a "mishap" because they apparently just switched over to a new computer system. i had to call three times to confirm that I would get them in time for the shower. ridiculous.
  • edited December 2011
    I have had the worst luck too!!
    I went through this whole process (it took like 2 hours) to personalize all the items I wanted for my favors only to find out when I was trying to have them shipped that they don't ship to Canada. This I only found out after I called CSR and waited on hold for 35 minutes.  I then asked a friend to accept the order in the US, only to find out that they can't process a Canadian cerdit card!!! Something I also had to call to find out... and wait 40 minutes to be told.
    This site is useless for Canadian brides! Stay away if you can!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

The first time I ordered on The Knot I got the three flasks that I ordered right on time. Then a couple of weeks later the toasting flutes that I wanted went on sale so I placed my order! After it saying that my order was still processing a whole week later I decided to call them. Did not take long to talk to someone but they told me that it was on backorder. I asked why they don't inform you that the product is on backorder and she said that they are not required to. I just got my flutes in the mail yesterday. A whole 3 weeks after placing my order and the knot taking the money out of my account. I am very nervous  to order from them again.

Wedding Countdown Ticker OurPlanningBio image 140 Made The Cut!
    image 104 Are Ready To Party! image 6 Are Missing Out! image 30 Can't Find The Mailbox!
  • lkjacobs9lkjacobs9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish mine only took 3 weeks! I just now got the luggage tags I ordered almost 2 months.
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I'm glad I read this before even thinking about ordering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards