New Mexico
Options

Ordering items from Save-on-Crafts

Has anyone every ordered stuff from save on crafts.com?They have a great deal on vases, lights, and all sorts of nie decoration stuff. I am little hesitant to order glass vases on line, but they are the best deal!

Re: Ordering items from Save-on-Crafts

• Options
    scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never had but I know a lot of the girls on the other boards have and haven't had any prices.  Have you checked your local dollar tree for glass vases?  I went to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, savoncrafts and randomly popped my head on the local dollar tree and found my vases for an idea.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dollar tree has the best vases!  Can't beat $1 a piece!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I've ordered from Save-on-Crafts before and was pleased with the purchase.

Their products are good and inexpensive, but their shipping costs make up for the cheap prices; it costs an arm and a leg to ship. I've also read that returning things can be very difficult with them - although I've never tried.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married in Santa Fe in February and JUST placed an order two days ago on save-on-crafts.com. I will tell you that I have been comparing prices for a couple months now and no one really beats them in general. I bought more things like candle holders and vases in bulk and things that are rare to find here in Albuquerque.  It kind of sucks because since we arent that big of a city we are limited to the places that we can buy things. But Hobby Lobby is another really great place to look for wedding stuff!

God Bless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards