Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Caterer Needed

Hey!
I think I have my venue. Do you know of anybody that can cater 200 people with buffet? I am looking to have the meals be 13.00$ or cheaper per person. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Caterer Needed

• Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Brasa Premium Rotisserie for our reception. It's a tad bit unconventional (basically gourmet BBQ) for a wedding, but it really fit with the vibe of our wedding.

Their buffets start at $12.50 per person and that includes two types of meat (1/4 per person) and two sides, plus cornbread. They are completely flexible regarding the level of service they provide you, so you can either pay extra to rent plates and hire servers through them... or you can find ways to coordinate that on your own if it saves you money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them becuase our venue does their own catering but I have heard Chow Girls Killer Catering is great! 
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    mzamanda1mzamanda1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kanes catering, and so far they are wonderful to work with!  Jerry is open to whatever you want to do and if you tell him you are on a budget he will work with you!  Plus the food is REALLY good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've seen recommendations for both Classic Catering and Divine Swine which are both very reasonably priced.  Deco catering has also been recommended on here but they might be a bit over your budget per person.

We used Chow Girls for our wedding (we had 4 to choose from)... and while they were very good, they definitely ended up being over double your budget per person for food and labor.  We would likely have shopped around more if we had open catering at our venue, but were only permitted to choose from 4 caterers.

• Options
    ShelbyGT21ShelbyGT21 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for cheaper ended catering too, but I believe Chow Girls was over what you are talking about. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards