September 2012 Weddings

Bachelorette Party Game Suggestions

Hi ladies! I am helping plan a friends bachelorette party that is coming up in a few weeks. Do you have any suggestions of games we could play? I am familiar with suck for a buck, scavenger hunt, and the undie game (each girl brings a pair for the bride, the bride guesses who brought it and if she is wrong she takes a jello shot and if she is right the person who brought it takes one). Any other games or ideas?
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Game Suggestions

• I am planning a bridal shower (it's tomorrow actually) and while we were looking for games for that, we came across one that would be fun for a bachelorette party.

Honeymoon Ramblings: Give each guest a piece of paper and a marker. Have them put the paper on the floor in front of them. Let them then try to bend over and trace their right hand on the paper. However, they must do this without bending their knees at all! While everyone is attempting to do this, have one person record on a piece of paper what everyone is saying. Once everyone is done, announce, “This is what (bride’s name) is going to say on her wedding night.” Then read all of the responses. Some of the responses might include:
    • “No way.”
    • “This really hurts.”
    • “This is easier than I thought it would be.”
    • “I can almost reach it.”
  • But I guess that would depend on what kind of b-party you were throwing her.
  • Well we like to play "Pin the junk on the hunk"(they sell it at spencer's.  We also play "Pick a Pecker" We take penis shaped lollypops and sick them in a flower pot.  You place a black dot on the bottom of one of the pops and everyone picks a pop.  The person that picks the black dot gets a prize!  Also, my personal favorite,(Not a game, but still hilarious) I made a list of different drinks you could order and put dirty names on them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards