October 2012 Weddings
Options

professional pictures....disappointment :(

I got my pro pics back yesterday.  I guess overall, they aren't *terrible* but I'm disappointed.

The priest photobombed our first kiss.  He didn't even pronounce us man and wife.  He simply WHISPERED for us to kiss so the photog couldn't really get in position.  we held the kiss a little longer so they could get a pic, but the priest is right in front of us.  I'm so upset.

I'm all gums in most the pics.  I look toothless.  It's my smile, but I usually remember to sort of lower my top lip, but in all the chaos I guess I didn't think about it, so now I look like a toothless redneck in all my wedding photos.

My blusher is all bunched up in the pics from the ceremony.  it's obvious too.  it's sticking out to one side. 

I hated my makeup.  it was too dark.

I look seriously pissed off in all the "serious" shots.

I really wanted a pic of my mom kissing one cheek and my dad kissing the other.   I look like I'm about to throw up in this pic.  Not kidding.

Oh, and I mentioned in my recap post that my one BM missed all the pre-ceremony pics.  So, I don't have ONE SINGLE pic of me and my 6 bridesmaids.  at all.  not from the shower, bachelorette party, or wedding.  I got one of us 7 plus my H, but that's it.  so, in all the pre-ceremony pics I have 5 BMs and then suddenly I have 6 for the ceremony and after. 

I'm so upset :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: professional pictures....disappointment :(

• Options
    I'm so so sorry. I don't even know what I would do.

Are you able to make a complain to the BBB or something similar?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    it's really not my photogs fault.  :(

my smile...my fault. 
    my veil...my dad's fault (we talked about this!  lol).
    my makeup...my MUA's fault/my fault for not saying anything. 
    the first kiss...the priests fault.
    the missing BM...the BMs fault. 
    the only pic that is really the photog's fault it the picture of my parents kissing me.  I mean she could have snapped another.  she took like 4-6 of every shot but apparently that one she only tok one terrible pic.  and the 'serious' shots..I mean, I think it's obvious I look pissed off instead of 'serious' but maybe not.

oh well.  nothing to do about it now, right? :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Awww I am soo sorry to hear that. There are a few pictures I am disappointed in, but mainly bc I cant look serious either. I look so stupid. haha
    I dont even know what you can do about those. Too bad your photog didnt yell at the priest to move!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    Aww I'm so sorry!  Do you happen to have some of the pics to post on here for us to see?  Maybe they are not as bad as you think?  Of course, you should love your pics but sometimes we have this vision in our head and when it doesn't exactly meet that vision, it can be more disappointing to you and make it seem worse than it really is, if that makes sense... 
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
  • Options

I am sorry to here that.  If you think that they are really bad, why don't you look into doing another photo shoot like a TTD or rock the frock?  I am sure that they would come out amazing and you wouldn't have any of the wedding day stress.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards