Ohio-Cleveland

Reception at The Old Courthouse help!!!

I have been looking at many different options for reception sites in Cleveland and by the pictures I have seen and testimonials I have read I really am interested in The Old Courthouse. The caterer that I am working with gave me the phone number of who to contact regarding a reception there and I have gotten no response after a few phone calls AND emails. Has anyone else had their reception there or atleast looked at this site and could guide me in the right direction?? Thanks for the help !!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception at The Old Courthouse help!!!

• edited December 2011
    My sister did in June of 2009... it was AMAZING!!! and they were so great there... make sure you have the right number we had no problems with them!!!
  • edited December 2011

The courthouse was my first choice for a reception, but they are completely booked for 2011 except for December 3, so that was out for me.  They won't give you a contract until a year from your date either, so spots fill up really fast. 

The person you need to talk to is Wanda 216-443-7095.  I called in the morning and spoke with her right away.  For some reason there is a severe lack of information about having a wedding here!  It's around $525 an hour, and the parking garage is an additional $500 something for the evening.  hope that helps a little!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks girls I will keep trying !!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sometimes she doesn't get her voicemails, or they take some time to get to her.  I would just try to keep calling.  It wasn't too difficult for me to get in contact with her though.  She even made a few phone calls while I was signing my contract.  I booked the courthouse at the beginning of January for 07/14/2012.  $525/hour as previously mentioned and you have to get liability insurance (price depends on your insurance co).  parking is optional but is an extra $500.  it's expensive, but it is stunning!  FYI, this does include security and an engineer to manage lighting.
  • Postrand1Postrand1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind me asking who the caterer was for your sister's wedding, and how pleased she was with them?
  • atchisk312atchisk312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is the 500 something for the parking garage hourly or just a one time fee? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards