California-San Diego

Temecula Winery Wedding

Hi! I just recently got engaged and am in the beginning stages of trying to choose a venue. I currently love the idea of a winery wedding and have done some research on the wineries in Temecula. I was wondering if anyone else is/has got married at a winery in Temecula and is willing to share how much their venue cost and what was included. I want to see if it's even in my price range, so if not I can move on from the idea. Thanks so much!!

Bethan

Re: Temecula Winery Wedding

• I looked into this as well a little bit. Usually, all the pricing can be found on the website, or you can email a winery for the specific details. They will send you pricing without making you commit to anything. Pricing and what is included varies a lot between venues, so I recommend contacting places. Many of the wineries offer pre-set packages, but some can be more flexible. Also, one think I looked into was smaller wineries that are maybe not the typically approached for weddings. There are advantages/disadvantages to this of course. You might be able to rent the venue exclusively for a lower fee, but also you may need to do more of the planning work yourself. One place I looked at had a beautiful space but didn't have any bathrooms (except a port a potty) which is not exactly great for a wedding!
  • you should check out Rancho Bernardo Winery they some affordable weddings :) I did a wedding party there and it was beautiful...
    My favorite venue however is Los Willows private estate in Fallbrook, its to die for!
    you can check out some pictures of a bride i did (im a MUA) on my facebook page her name is Ana- www.facebook.com/daisymhaysmakeupartistry

hope this helped a little
  • Hello-
    I am not sure what  your budget is but we are getting married at Monte De Oro in Temecula in October. It's a beautiful venue. For 100 people it is $12,000. Ceremony, cocktail hour, reception all included. Open/unlimited bar and we are the ONLY wedding there that day. Center piece options, charvi chairs and all linens included. I could go on and on. We looked at so many places and after 2 months this was hands down the best place. They just started doing weddings about a year ago so not a lot of people know about them yet. If you don’t have an open bar and have less guest it can be much cheaper too.
  • Thanks everyone! I'll definitely look into these options! We are looking at a guest list of around 100-115 and our budget is around $15,000 for the whole wedding. We are looking at a February wedding so hopefully we can get an off season discount.
  • Yay I'm having my wedding at Los Willows.

Anniversary

• I love Ponte!  You should check them out.  They have a beuatfiful venue.
  • LOVE Ponte! I believe their prices start out at $110/person. But per their website:

• Celebrate your wedding in January and receive a 20% discount on food.
    • Celebrate your wedding in February and receive a 20% discount on food.
    • Book a wedding for January - June 2013 for a minimum of 75 Guests and receive a 10% discount on food and a complimentary case of wine. Offer will not be applied to weddings that have already been booked and confirmed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards