Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Urban Decay All Nighter?

I was wondering if anyone has tried Urban Decay's new All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray?  I went to Ulta last night and the girl said that you mist on after you finish your make up and your makeup will last 16 hours.  I found good reviews on sephora but I wanted to check on here too.

Also, any thoughts on Smashbox photo finish light primer?  

Thanks everyone! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Urban Decay All Nighter?

• Options
    I love Urban Decay products, but never tried that.  Maybe sample it at Ulta for the day?
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • Options
    AlbireoAlbireo member
    First Comment
    Is the Smashbox primer the stick that has a lip primer on one end and an eyelid primer on the other? I bought that when I was a bridesmaid. It's... not all it's cracked up to be. I was using it with Smashbox eyeshadow and lipstick, and I don't think it really made a difference. You sweat, you cry, you eat, and it's no better than just using long-wear makeup by itself.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_urban-decay-nighter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:197e2656-a528-4f93-bda8-48a1de6576a8Post:0fecf444-1167-46f0-b250-348569f39df0">Re: Urban Decay All Nighter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is the Smashbox primer the stick that has a lip primer on one end and an eyelid primer on the other? Posted by Albireo[/QUOTE]

No, it is a liquid, gel type deal.  You put it on after you moisturize and let it dry, then apply make up. It says its suppose to reduce shine and keep your makeup in place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard great reviews about the smashbox primer and I plan to use for my wedding. I've used Model in Bottle finishing spray for a couple nights out on the town and my makeup definetely lasted. You should sample it like pp said if youre able to, doesn't hurt.
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    I'm using Make Up For Ever Fix-it Spray, which is essentially the same thing as Model in a Bottle and the Urban Decay stuff. I got the trial size from Sephora for $8. it worked great. I tested my Smashbox primer + Smashbox foundation + MUFE spray combo in September last fall at a football game--I was outdoors in the heat and humidity for about 12 hours. my makeup didn't budge.

and for lids and lips, I use Benefit's She-laq. this is a clear liquid you put on after your makeup to seal the smaller detailed areas.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    Thanks everyone and pooh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards