South Carolina-Charleston

Vendor Reviews

Venue: Sand Dunes Club A+

The people were very easy to work with and helped to make sure that everything ran smoothly.  The wedding was on a Friday and there were swim lessons going on, but I didn't realize any of it.  I would recommend them!

Cake: D'lish A+++++

Molly was absolutly amazing to work with!! She produced a beautiful cake that I will always love. I booked Molly almost a year out, and I didn't finalize my cake with her until a month before the wedding. I would definitly recommend her to anyone who is need of a wedding cake. I have had many guests ask me where my cake came from and I love telling them D'lish!! Smile

Caterer: Music Man's BBQ  A++

They were wonderful to work with! We had plenty of food to last us the whole night. They were even nice enough to leave leftover food for my parents to take home. They even made sure that H and I got sent home with food from the reception. This is also a company that I would highly recommend to anyone!

DJ: Jay Maxwell's Music by Request  A++

Our DJ was Mike and he was wonderful to work with. We met with me a week before the wedding and went over everything.  He didn't play any of the songs we asked him not to and if a guest requested one he made sure it was ok with us before playing it. Mike made sure that the dance floor was packed all night and played a good selection of music. I would definitly recommend Jay Maxwell's Music by Request!!

Alterations: Julius Alterations and Cleaning A+

They were great to work with, the only thing is that their shop is out in Mount Pleasant. My dress was ready when they said it would be and all of the alterations were done to my expectations. I had a 12 point bustle and Marti added color coded ribbon for my bridesmaids to follow. (Great Idea!!!) They are definitly recommended!!

Dress: David's Bridal  A+

I know a lot people have bad experiences with this company, but they were great to work with. I was not pressed into buying a dress and was even encouraged to go home and sleep on it. I went back a week later, worked with the same consultant and bought the dress.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards