Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photographer

I want to know who brides would recommended for a photographer in seattle and area. My Job is a wedding photographer, and I know that photographers are expensive if you want a good one, thing is I'm on a budget but I still want someone with a creative eye and attention to detail for under $2500 all inclusive. My soon to be fiance is also a photographer..and he is more picky than me...HELP! Emma

Re: Photographer

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on your local board. Also, if you're a wedding photographer, think through your own industry contacts...maybe you already know a great photog.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend checking out Erica Rose...

She is located in Chicago right now but travels to Vancouver and Seattle for FREE because she's originally from that area. 

Definitely the best decision we made when planning our wedding was hiring Erica, she was great to have around, so creative and laid back. Worth a look for sure.
  • Options
    AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://allisonmayer.com She travels and you could get her services in WA for less than $2500.
  • Options
    barnessarabarnessara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend just got married in Jamaica in June and she took her photographer with her. Flight and all! And it was cheaper for her. We used the same photographer. They are based in Ohio, but I know it depends on the style. You can see some of their work on facebook. Their name is Boroi Photography, and I worked with Amanda (amanda@boroiphotography.com). She was great, inexpensive and totally worth it! Hope this helps:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards