Texas-Houston
Options

just checking in I only got 37 days!

So things are running pretty smooth. I've got all my vendors paid, dropping the last check in the mail.

We booked our bartender....I told him I wanted 4 signature drinks (Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue) he came up with a great list and I am very happy witht he drinks, in addition we'll have beer and wine too.

I got pretty much most of my RSVP cards back, there are still a few out there but the ones not here yet have called and given me a verbal (who knows why, LOL).  So I got my seating chart all worked out.  Working to get the poster done.

Some last minute additions, I'm having a photo station, my friend and 3rd photog is doing it for me, she still plans to shoot some of the ceremony but will be using my background and light equip for a fun bit of entertainment during cocktail hour.  I'll send the guest a copy of their picture with the thank you cards.

Programs are done, they turned out great!  I'll post a picture tonight.

I had my bridal shower last weekend and it was so much fun!  My matron of honor/sister in law did a fab job.

I'm looking forward to my 3 day bach party in New Orleans 4/9-4/11 during the French Qtr Fest.....I really looking forward to it.  We're staying that the Hilton in the French Qtr so it should be nice.

I'm ready to just get this party started and over...I'm really looking forward to the honeymoon. lol

Planning Bio
Updated 8/24
The Planning Blog
Updated 8/26

Re: just checking in I only got 37 days!

• Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures!
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yayy! i'm so excited for your wedding, it's going to be beautiful!

i got your message on fb, i would be glad to let you borrow the nests BUT my sister hijacked them right after the wedding to help "stage" her house (she's trying to sell it right now) and i don't know if she's going to be done with them before your wedding .. sorry! i've seen lots of nest-y type things all over right now though. check hobby lobby, michaels, and even the sale section of pottery barn right now! :)
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I love the signature drink idea. So fun!

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! i cant wait to see your wedding, you have added so many personal touches.

I definitely know what you mean by get the party started and over. I have 23 days left and feel exactly the same way!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @emily....lol no prob, i hope it sells fast for my sake, lol but I will check around

@aggie - wow only 23 days, it will be here so soon! 
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• Options
    edited December 2011
    woo hoo!!! Almost there. You are gong to have an amazing day.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    everything is going to look awesome!! you are doing such a fantastic job with all the planning so far!! can't wait to see it all together!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesme...i cannot wait to see yoour wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I remember when I was a stalker last year and you were just in the planning stage now you are putting things together with only 37 days to go...very exciting. I also love the 4 signature drink idea. I cant wait to see how it all comes together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards