African American Weddings
Options

NWR..Prayers needed !

FI and his family is going thru it right now..

1st..FI has a Uncle (he is dads brother) and Aunt who the Aunt he didnt care much for because she was always mean to him as a kid and as he was growing up for whatever reason. We have been going  R & R about inviting the Uncle but not the Aunt and I would tell him out of respect he needs to invite her. I would say I rather invite them and they dont come then not invite and they do come then Ill be upset. So just yesterday at the last min he says ok Ima invite her go ahead and send them a STD (even tho I just sent them out Monday.) No sooner than I put the STD in the envelope, sealed it and ready to be put in the mail box, he gets a phone call and his dad says Aunt passed away. FI was in such shock and is now feeling like crap because he didnt want to invite her. He's feeling so bad right now. Apparently she has been sick for a while, in a coma with eternal bleeding and no one in his family told him. He said this whole time her children..his cousin have been on FB commenting on stuff, posting pics, talkin bout how they at the club all the while their mom was in the hospital dying and didnt say a word.  

Then today another woman who he looks at like an Aunt passed away. He is in such devastation right now. FI has has never been to a funeral and doesnt know what it is to experience death. Both sets of GPs (expect granddad on dad side who died when FI was a baby) are still alive and all mediate family is still alive. So now he has 2 funerals to go to. 

So please keep him and his family in your prayers. Thanks sissys !

Re: NWR..Prayers needed !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards