Wisconsin
Options

Shoes in Wisc

Hi everyone,

I am struggling to find shoes in the Milwaukee area (Oak Cree, Franklin, Waukesha,etc).  I've looked at Payless...they have like 3 choices in white. I've looked at David's Bridal, where I got my dress.

I got my reception shoes on sale but they are not suitable for the ceremony.  Mainly I want to be a little taller for the ceremony, photos and the first dances.  I am not looking for high high heals...just a little height.

I also need a little support around the ankle due to a surgery I had when I was younger.  So something like these from David's Bridal - without the bridal shop price tag.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Pleated-Ivory-Matte-Satin-Sandal-by-Coloriffics.-Nola_Accessories-Shoes-Coloriffics

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Pandora-by-Coloriffics-Pandora_Accessories-Shoes-Coloriffics

My budget is tight...so something around $30 would be perfect.

Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoes in Wisc

• Options
    leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking online (ebay or craigslist)? I've heard of people finding really good deals there. Theres also a place called DSW shoes by Mayfair that has pretty cheap prices.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my shoes at www.zappos.com and also at Kohls.  Check out Bakers online as well.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I am having the same issue! I will not buy a shoe that I cannot try on first. We are headed up to Appleton area on sunday just to looks for wedding shoes. DSW hre I come! Good luck on your search as well, I'll keep you posted on my findings.
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get a lot of shoes at DSW.  I found my ceremony shoes (fun mid-heel height green slingbacks) on endless.com and my reception shoes (ballroom dance shoes) on zappos.com.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased mine from Piperlime.com.  They have free shipping both ways so you can get a few pairs and send back the ones that you don't like.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going less than $60 might be challenging with specific requirements. 

I'd check out DSW, Kohl's, JC Penny, and maybe the clearance racks at Macy's.  Kohl's has decent prices and often has good sales/Kohl's cash. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    flyergurlflyergurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have to subscribe to buy from this site but there is always random sales on here and right now they are having some nice shoes at aroung $20 or so.. that my help you out? idk hope it helps!     http://www.hautelook.com/event/7788
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards